Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Support for Metallica at Marlay Park

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Live: Support for Metallica at Marlay Park

Full support acts for Metallica's summer concert at Marlay Park. Tickets cost €67 or €76 (I think the latter) and are on sale tomorrow.

Support lineup:
Avenged Sevenfold
Alice in Chains
Thin Lizzy
Lamb of God
Mastodon
The Sword

Alice in Chains should be brilliant. And Thin Lizzy? Well, it's just not the same.

Metallica - 'One' (live at Reading)

2 comments:

B said...

thin lizzy on that list depresses me.

tell me this, is david byrne playing EP?

Ronan said...

I hope so. Would love to see him in the flesh. Haven't heard anything substantial yet though.