Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Michael Jackson at the O2 London Pre-sale code competition

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Live: Michael Jackson at the O2 London Pre-sale code competition

I got tickets (finally) for MJ's comeback in London later this year. However, my tickets are for the extra dates next year. It may be a year away but I am just so excited. I haven't been to London before, so that should also be great.

There still are some pre-sale tickets on sale (I think) here:
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/packages/michael_jackson.htm

And also if someone want a presale code, I have one spare one going. Leave a comment if you're looking for one. And if anyone I know wants one they'll have priority. Otherwise I'll have a raffle!

Full list of dates so far (over 40):
Wednesday, July 8th
Friday, July 10th
Sunday, July 12th
Tuesday, July 14th
Thursday, July 16th
Saturday, July 18th
Wednesday, July 22nd
Friday, July 24th
Sunday, July 26th
Tuesday, July 28th
Thursday, July 30th
Saturday, August 1st
Monday, August 3rd
Monday, August 10th
Wednesday, August 12th
Monday, August 17th
Wednesday, August 19th
Monday, August 24th
Wednesday, August 26th
Friday, August 28th
Sunday, August 30th
Tuesday, September 1st
Thursday, September 3rd
Sunday, September 6th
Tuesday, September 8th
Thursday, September 10th
Monday, September 21st
Wednesday, September 23rd
Sunday, September 27th
Tuesday, September 29th
Thursday, January 7th
Saturday, January 9th
Tuesday, January 12th
Thursday, January 14th
Saturday, January 16th
Monday, January 18th
Saturday, January 23rd
Monday, January 25th
Wednesday, January 27th
Friday, January 29th
Monday, February 1st
Monday, February 8th
Wednesday, February 10th

'Beat It' in Dublin, 1997:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you given out the password yet?
my email is shesaysplease@gmail.com

Ronan said...

Thanks to everyone who emailed/left a comment. I hope Shane was able to get those tickets in the end. He sent me a lovely pleading email!