Swear I'm not Paul: Live: U2 at Croke Park official

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Live: U2 at Croke Park official

Finally official news that U2 are to play Croke Park on the first of three dates I announced a good while back. There's only one date pencilled in so far, July 24th, but as soon as it sells out, no doubt more will be added. Feed all the hype.

No price info yet, but tickets go on sale next Thursday (the 20th).

Wasn't I on U2 hiatus anyway?

3 comments:

music=love said...

Even if you don't like the record you should see them live. Hello...its U2 Live in Ireland, if I could somehow be there I would!

Ronan said...

Ah I saw them a few years back at Croker. Plus I'm very poor!

music=love said...

I doubt they'll come down under this time so count yourself lucky that you can get to a show....haha!! I heard their ticket prices were to take into account the recession, is it true?