Swear I'm not Paul: Live: U2 second Croke Park Date confirmed

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Live: U2 second Croke Park Date confirmed



Second Croke Park date comfirmed by Bono and co. Their 270 degree show will continue at the home of the GAA on the 25th of July. Tickets are priced €33.60, €59.80, €91.50, and €131.50 and go on sale this Friday at 8.

Who the hell would pay €131?

Also, support for both nights has been confirmed, Glasvegas for Friday and Kaiser Chiefs for Saturday.

Expect an announcment of a third date soon too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

270 degree? hmmm i thought it was 360! I also read the Kaiser Cheifs was taking it easy this year! Thanks for all the good comments you're sending my way!

Peter

Ronan said...

It is. Just not for Croker with the Hill. I was trying to be a smart ass.