Swear I'm not Paul: Stream: Justin Townes Earle and Dawn Landes - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stream: Justin Townes Earle and Dawn Landes - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind



Justin Townes Earle and Dawn Landes are touring together stateside, and have taken time out to record a gorgeous duet. It's a toe-tapping love song, and hopefully will appear on Justin's upcoming 2010 album (he should have one out this year, he records enough mateial to anyway!) Even better though would be a duets album between Earle and Landes. Now that would be impressive.

Oh, and I couldn't find any photo of the pair together. First time you've failed me in a while interwebs.

Stream:
http://www.thetripwire.com/news/2010/01/19/exclusive-listen-justin-townes-earle-and-dawn-landes-do-i-ever-cross-your-mind/

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

This is gorgeous. Do you know where I can get the mp3?

Ronan said...

No idea. But if I did, I'd probably get in trouble for linking to it. :D

Unknown said...

Mrs Josh Ritter is HAWT in that pic!