Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Whitney Houston, O2 Dublin, 18 April 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Setlist: Whitney Houston, O2 Dublin, 18 April 2010

The second night of Whitney's residency at Dublin's O2. Featured a very similar set to the night before - so might have been a tad redundant to be a both shows, but what did you expect? At least her vocals were decent enough.

Setlist:
I Look To You
My Love Is Your Love
It's Not Right
A Song For You (Missing You interpolation)
Saving My Love For You
Greatest Love of All
All At Once
I Learned from the Best
I Wanna Dance / How Will I Know?
I Love the Lord
I Will Always Love You
---
Million Dollar Bill
I'm Every Woman

Watch 'I Will Always Love You', O2 Dublin:

No comments: