Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Whitney Houston, O2 Dublin, 20 April 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Setlist: Whitney Houston, O2 Dublin, 20 April 2010

The third and final night of Whitney's O2 Residency went down a treat. Hopefully she was able to get a flight out yesterday. Or maybe she was ferrying it back to England again. (I should've got Stena or Irish Ferries to sponsor this post!) On the final night, Whitney took a little girl from the crowd to help sing 'The Greatest Love of All'. The girl had a banner "Whitney can I sing with you?", showing that obviously banners sometimes work - and not just at Bruce Springsteen shows.

Setlist:
For the Lovers
Nothing But Love
I Look to You
It's Not Right But It's Okay
My Love is Your Love
The Greatest Love of All (guest vocalist!)
For the Love of You
Queen of the Night
Saving All My Love For You
All At Once
Greatest Love of All
I Will Always Love You
I Wanna Dance With Somebody
How Will I Know?
---
Million Dollar Bill
I'm Every Woman

Watch Whitney Houston 'All at Once' live at the O2 Dublin:

No comments: