Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Will Young and Groove Armada dance album

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Album News: Will Young and Groove Armada dance album

Yes, that title is correct. According to NME.com, Will Young (the fella who won the first Pop Idol) has recorded "so many dance songs, loads with the guys from Groove Armada".

"I'd like to do a double album - one side of chill-out songs, the other with more upbeat house songs. I think I'm going to put it out next summer and it'll be interesting to see how people react."

Now you may not like what Will does, but you'll have to admit the fella can sing. So it could be an interesting collaboration.

Will's first audition:

No comments: