Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: an Indiecater Christmas

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Album News: an Indiecater Christmas

An Indiecater Christmas cover

There's nothing I love more come December-time than Christmas music. And apart from the Wizzard and John Lennon tunes, I love new Christmas music. So therefore imagine my delight when I heard our good friends over at Indiecater Records were releasing an all-new (well except 4 tunes) Christmas compilation featuring some of the finest artists around.

1) The Cloud Room – Melody, Like Snow
2) Nina Hynes – Twinkle
3) Kill Krinkle Club – Songs Of Noel
4) Bill Baird – Christmas In Jail
5) Idaho – Santa Claus Is Weird
6) Venice Is Sinking – The Grey Line
7) Normandy – Merry Christmas, Blogosphere!
8) The Very Most - This Year, Christmas Came November 4th
9) Remington Super 60 – Here Comes Christmas
10) Jape – I Will Cry This Christmas
11) The Specimen – Wish It Would Snow
12) Nonstop Everything - There Is No Santa, Little Boy
13) My Teenage Stride – Is It Christmas Already?
14) Dora Flood – Coastal Winter
15) Loxsly – Santa Got The Spins
16) Track A Tiger – Once In The Wine
17) The Winks – Action Figures

Download:
Nina Hynes - 'Twinkle'

The album costs a bargain-basement €6.50, and can be bought here:
http://www.indiecater.com/

No comments: