Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Monsters of Folk - Providence, RI - 2nd August 2004 bootleg

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Download: Monsters of Folk - Providence, RI - 2nd August 2004 bootleg

Long before this year, the Monsters of Folk appeared together across the US. This show is from 2004 when M Ward, Conor Oberst, and Jim James played Providence, Rhode Island on the 2nd of August. You can download the full bootleg below, as well as a couple of sample mp3s.

Tracklist:
O'Brien's Nocturne
Vincent O'Brien
One in the Same
It Beats for You
Oxen
By My Car
I Can't Wait
The Bear
Bermuda Highway
Golden
Intro
Train Under Water
Going for the Gold
We are Nowhere and it is Now
Lua
Intro
Waste of Point
The Big Picture
Amy in the White Coat
One Foot in Front of the Other
Seashell Tale
You Were Always on My Mind
Metal Firecracker
At Dawn
At the Bottom of Everything
Outta My Head
Girl from the North Country

Sample:
Monsters of Folk - 'You Were Always on My Mind'
Monsters of Folk - 'Girl from the North Country'

Download:
Full Show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this.