Swear I'm not Paul: Song News: White and Keys to record Quantum of Solace theme

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Song News: White and Keys to record Quantum of Solace theme

Yay! It's not Amy Winehouse. Or Duffy. Or whoever else was rumoured. God I would've hated if Amy had have gotten to do the theme. I was delighted when I heard her and Mark couldn't get the job done. Don't get me wrong, she's a great singer. It's just everything else about her really grinds my gears. You know what really grinds my gears? When you can't find the droids you're looking for.

Anyhow, Billboard.com has announced that the theme for the upcoming James Bond film Quantum of Solace will be performed by none other than Jack White and Alicia Keys. Whoever came up with this is a genius.

The song is called 'Another Way To Die' (the third Bond theme not to be named after the film itself, if my trivia knowledge serves me right), and should hit the airwaves sometime near the end of September, in anticiaption for the film itself in early November.

For now though, why not enjoy the film's trailer:

No comments: