Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: JLS, O2 Dublin, 27 February 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Setlist: JLS, O2 Dublin, 27 February 2010

X-Factor runners-up JLS played their biggest ever Irish gig, headlining the O2 in Dublin last night.

Setlist:
1. Private
2. Heal this heartbreak
3. Kickstart
4. Beat Again
5. If I Ever
6. Crazy for you
7. Close to you
8. Only Making Love
Michael Jackson Medley:
9. Aston-I want you back
10. JB-Dont stop till you get enough
11. Oritse-Beat it
12. Marvin-The way you make me feel
13. One shot
14. Keep you
15. Only tonight
16. Umbrella
17. Beat Again (Reprise)
18. Everybody in love

Watch opener 'Private':

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Best concert ever. I met Marvin after. He's so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I loved it! amazing night, they know how to put on a show :)

Ronan said...

Everyone who went to this seems to be saying the same. I even heard a story who cried when her favourite song was played!