Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Two Door Cinema Club, Dolan's, 2 February 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Setlist: Two Door Cinema Club, Dolan's, 2 February 2010

I reviewed Two Door Cinema Club's debut album last week, and it seems that it's getting a lot of love from every direction. They're definitely the breakout stars of 2010, as far as Irish/Northern Irish bands go, and are sure to become even bigger. So now is a great time to catch them live, when they're still playing medium-sized venues like Dolan's in Limerick. The setlist comes to me via IndieLimerick, who also have a review of the show up. Read it here.

Setlist:
Cigarettes In The Theatre
Undercover Martyn
What You Know
Do You Want It All?
Something Good Can Work
This Is The Life
Kids
Costume Party
You're Not Stubborn
Eat That Up It's Good For You
--
Come Back Home
I Can Talk

Watch opener 'Cigarettes in the Theatre':

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Just watched the video, these guys are even better live than on the album.

Ronan said...

I really must go see them sometime. Hopefully they come down my way.