Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Paul McCartney at the RDS

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Live: Paul McCartney at the RDS

...And here's me thinking that I had only one chance to see Paul McCartney live (last Christmas at the O2). But no, the selfish so-and-so has announced a new Irish date, which means other people get to see them, and can now go "oh I saw him too" and knock me down a peg or two. Anyhow, Paul McCartney will be playing Dublin's RDS on June 12th.

Tickets go on sale on Monday, 8th of March, and cost €81.25, €70, €131.25 and €156.25.

Have a look at this excellent version of 'Blackbird' last December at the O2:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

always.. An absolute rip off for tickets!!!

Ronan said...

He can charge that much. People will pay it. I know I did for his show last year. It's worth it, seeing as he plays 30 or so songs. Whereas some artist charge a third of the amount and only play 10 tunes. So if you consider it like that, it's not so bad.

Unknown said...

Its not a rip off. It's well worth it.

Ronan said...

Yeah, I definitely felt that December show was worth every penny. If I had the money, I'd go again. He's amazing live.