Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: The Sea and Cake to release “Car Alarm” on October 21st

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Album News: The Sea and Cake to release “Car Alarm” on October 21st

I wasn’t a fan of their last album, a little too stripped down for me. Here’s to hoping this album brings them back to their original sound and what they do best. If you’ve never gotten into this band, I suggest starting at the beginning of their catalog. This is the band that influenced groups like Nada Surf and Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin. Here is the track listing:

01. Aerial
02. A Fuller Moon
03. On a Letter
04. CMS Sequence
05. Car Alarm
06. Weekend
07. New Schools
08. Window Sills
09. Down in the City
10. Pages
11. The Staircase
12. Mirrors

No comments: