Swear I'm not Paul: Watch: Ryan Adams Cardinals - 'CobWebs'

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Watch: Ryan Adams Cardinals - 'CobWebs'

Ryan Adams and the Cardinals played five new tunes last night at The Fillmore in San Francisco. These may well appear on new record Cardinals III/IV, and could also come out at the Ambassador in a few months time (tickets on sale this Friday).

The five songs are tentatively titled 'Go Easy', 'I Fix It', 'CobWebs', 'Windowpane', and 'Evergreen'.

Watch 'Cobwebs' live:


EDIT: Thanks to an anonymous poster for the note that 'Catch Me' is actually the same tune as 'Cobwebs'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five new ones, I counted. Someone thought the last song, which was a jam based on cobwebs, was called catch me. It wasn't. It was great show, by the way.