Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Bruce Springsteen - Working on a Dream

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Album News: Bruce Springsteen - Working on a Dream

Finally, a release date an tracklisting for the new Bruce Springsteen album. I say finally, but I don't really mean it. Sure we only heard of the imminent album news a few weeks back. But I am excited. Sure am.

Working on a Dream is once again produced by Brenan O'Brien (he did Magic), and will be released on January 27th, 2009. Forget about the new U2 record...

1. Outlaw Pete
2. My Lucky Day
3. Working on a Dream
4. Queen of the Supermarket
5. What Love Can Do
6. This Life
7. Good Eye
8. Tomorrow Never Knows
9. Life Itself
10. Kingdom of Days
11. Surprise, Surprise
12. The Last Carnival

No comments: