Swear I'm not Paul: Download: AmpLive - Zion-I The Search and the Seizure Mixtape

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Download: AmpLive - Zion-I The Search and the Seizure Mixtape

I mentioned AmpLive's remixes of Zion-I a while back and included a download, but now I've even better news as you can download the mixtape in full, for free. The full mixtape even includes a guestspot from Talib Kweli.

Zion I The Search and the Seizure Mixtape Tracklist
Side A
1. Alien MC's
2. The Rebel
3. Paper Thick f/ Rakaa Iriscience & Richie Cunning
4. Til Tha Breakadawn f/ Codany Holiday
5. Rawww f/ Mr. Davin, Deuce Eclipse, and Bambu
6. Gotsta Chill (Temperature RMX) f/ Talib Kweli
7. All Tha Jazz Interlude produced by Headnodic, horns by Adam Theis
8. Push the Button produced by Sean Christian
9. The Choice Jump Off

Side B
1. Juicy Juice
2. How Does It Feel f/ KFlay & Del the Funky Homosapien
3. Mama Told Me produced by Beat Camp
4. MGMT vs MGMT f/ Mickey Factz
5. The D Interlude
6. Santogold One RMX f/ The Grouch
7. Weird Fishez f/ Young Deuce
8. Fight for the Right (Muse RMX)


Download it in full here:
http://www.zionicrew.com/mixtape/

Also, check out Zion I's Takeover TV:

No comments: