Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Bell X1, Vicar Street, Dublin, 11 November 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Setlist: Bell X1, Vicar Street, Dublin, 11 November 2008

Thanks to Fergus for the setlist for Bell x1's latest show on home soil, where they pulled out a few new songs (those with the asterisks). Fergus also posted up a nice little review, which can be read on his blog, Seeking His Face.

Pinball Machine
Just Like Mr. Benn
Rocky Took a Lover
How Your Heart is Wired*
The Great Defector*
My First Born For a Song
Blowins*
Bad Skin Day
One Stringed Harp*
The Ribs of A Broken Umbrella*
Flame
Amelia*
Eve, The Apple of my Eye
-----------------------
Next to You
Is That All There Is?*
I'll See Your Heart and I'll Raise You Mine

No comments: