Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Choice Music Prize 2009, Vicar Street, Dublin, 4 March 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Setlist: Choice Music Prize 2009, Vicar Street, Dublin, 4 March 2009

MC for the night was Allison Curtis, Jim Carroll and someone whose name I've forgotten in the haze presented the award. Our own Hugh Jackman!

Setlists for all the acts (I'm not sure of the Halfset songs, so could someone please leave a comment or email them in please?)

Jape
Christopher and Anthony
Graveyard
Strike Me Down

Messiah J and the Expert
Megaphone Man
Turn the Magic On
Jean is Planning an Escape

Mick Flannery
Safety Rope
Wait Here
Tomorrow's Paper

Halfset
?
Another Way of Being There
Salmon

R.S.A.G.
Stick to Your Line
Talk Back Crawl Back
Moon Movin' the Oceans

Fight Like Apes
Jake Summers
I'm Beginning to Think You Prefer Beverley Hills 90210 to Me
Battlestations

I'll try and get some videos as soon as they're uploaded.

No comments: