Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Bat for Lashes - Use Somebody

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Download: Bat for Lashes - Use Somebody

Did I tell you how great the new Bat for Lashes record Two Suns is? Oh yeah, I have. Well, in addition to that brilliant album, she's also covered Kings of Leon's 'Use Somebody' from their 2008 album Only by the Night. It was recorded on BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge, and you can download it, and watch the video of it here.

Download:
Bat for Lashes - 'Use Somebody'

Watch:

3 comments:

Lottie said...

BfL are great - really like this version.

Ronan said...

It's a fantastic tune, and Natasha really makes it her own here. I love it.

music=love said...

WOW! This is a great cover especially since I am not a huge fan of KOL's sound change.