Swear I'm not Paul: Watch: U2 - Man in the Mirror/Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Watch: U2 - Man in the Mirror/Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

U2 opened their newest tour, in 360 degrees last night at the Nou Camp in Barcelona. They paid tribute to the late Michael Jackson by playing short teases of 'Man in the Mirror' and 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'.

Setlist:
Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Angel Of Harlem > Man In The Mirror > Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
In A Little While
Unknown Caller
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
MLK
Walk On
---
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Ultra Violet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Watch 'Angel of Harlem' with Michael Jackson tribute:

No comments: