Swear I'm not Paul: Awards: Choice Music Prize 2010 Odds

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awards: Choice Music Prize 2010 Odds

I'm not sure whether I should be calling this the Choice Music Prize 2010 or 2009, so I've hedged my bets and gone for both! PaddyPower.com has posted the odds for the award, so get your bets in now!

9/2 - And So I Watch You From Afar, The Duckworth Lewis Method
5/1 - Valerie Francis
11/2 - Bell x1
6/1 - Adrian Crowley, Dark Room Notes
8/1 - The Swell Season
9/1 - CODES
14/1 - Julie Feeney, Laura Izibor

My money is on Codes or Adrian Crowley by the way.

There's also a heated debate going on over at Jim Carroll's blog (he's the chairman of this thing), so feel free to join in here:
http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/ontherecord/2010/01/13/its-the-one-you-have-been-waiting-for-the-choice-music-prize-shortlist/

1 comment:

Peter said...

My money's on the Bellies,