Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back Podcast

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Download: Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back Podcast



Great news Gabriel fans, Peter has launched the first podcast for his new album Scratch My Back, which features introductions as well as clips from all the songs on the album. You can stream it on his website, or download the mp3 file (Right Click "Save Target As...").

Tracklist:
01 Heroes (David Bowie)
02 The Boy in the Bubble (Paul Simon)
03 Mirrorball (Elbow)
04 Flume (Bon Iver)
05 Listening Wind (Talking Heads)
06 The Power of the Heart (Lou Reed)
07 My Body is a Cage (Arcade Fire)
08 The Book of Love (The Magnetic Fields)
09 I Think it’s Going to Rain Today (Randy Newman)
10 Après Moi (Regina Spektor)
11 Philadelphia (Neil Young)
12 Street Spirit (Fade Out) (Radiohead)

Stream/Download:
http://www.petergabriel.com

2 comments:

Peter said...

That Radiohead cover is class. Looking forwad to the album.

Ann-Marie said...

PG needs a new album. A proper one. Not a covers album.