Swear I'm not Paul: Stream: I Am Not Lefthanded - Time to Leave

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Stream: I Am Not Lefthanded - Time to Leave



London-based semi-Irish band I am Not Lefthanded will be releasing their newest EP later this year. They're also redesigning their website to make it a little more interactive. Most importantly is news of a European Tour, where they'll be travelling all over, including Ireland. I'll have news of this nearer the date, but expect them to arrive back on our shores sometime in March.

As for the EP, it's called Time to Leave, and you can stream it in full here:
www.iamnotlefthanded.com

1 comment:

Ben said...

Thanks for this info. Saw them at Whelan's last year. They were brill.