Swear I'm not Paul: Watch: The Black Belles - What Can I Do?

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Watch: The Black Belles - What Can I Do?

The Black Belles are the latest artist to emerge from the Jack White stable Third Man Records. I reported on them last month, since which time they've released their debut, 'What Can I Do?' through iTunes and all those similar avenues. They've also recorded a video for that track, and it's fantastic. Have a look...

Watch The Black Belles - 'What Can I Do?'

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Amazing tune. These girls are smokin too.

Ronan said...

They always say that the sign of a good album is everyone having a different favourite. Must be the sign of a good band too.