Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Alicia Keys, O2 Dublin, 21 May 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Setlist: Alicia Keys, O2 Dublin, 21 May 2010

On Friday night R&B superstar (and winner of more Grammys than most everybody else) Alicia Keys came to Dublin's O2 for a one-off show. Here's what she played...

Setlist:
1. Caged Bird
2. Love Is Blind
3. You Don't Know My Name
4. Fallin'
5. Another Way To Die
6. Karma
7. Like The Sea
8. I Need You
9. Pray For Forgiveness
10. Diary
11. Like You'll Never See Me Again
12. Wait Til You See My Smile
13. Go Ahead
14. Put It In A Love Song
15. Unthinkable
16. Feeling Good
17. Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
18. Superwoman
19. If I Ain't Got You
20. Doesn't Mean Anything
21. No One
22. Empire State Of Mind (Part II)

Watch Alicia Keys live in Dublin:

No comments: