Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Counting Crows at the O2

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Live: Counting Crows at the O2

Counting Crows
It was rumoured that it would happen, but now we finally have a date. Well those of us with other halves do, some of you singletons on the other hand, don't. Okay, okay I'm rubbing it in a bit to much. Singleton! Ah I'm just happy cause love is in the air!

Credit to Jim at Off the Record for announcing this (well actually it was one of his readers, TS Ed). Counting Crows will play the O2 Point Depot (it insists upon itself to be called that) on Saturday 20th of December. O2 Priority pre-sale tickets go on sale next Wednesday.

I can't remember whether I've mentioned this yet, I know I've said it in real life to a few people. But you know the way the Luas Red Line is being extended to the Point? What the hell is it going to be called now? The O2 Red Line? Sure now they can't use the snappy advertising: "Straight to the Point". It would have sold itself!

1 comment:

Peter N said...

*sniggers*....straight to the point...HA! I have to admit I am a fan of the crows so I'm worried there's going to be 11 thousand non fan gobshites there just because it's the opening night! We shall see!