Swear I'm not Paul: Watch: Sigur Ros live at the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art)

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Watch: Sigur Ros live at the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art)

Jackson Pollock Number 31 at Moma
You guys have got to watch this. It's a 44 minute live video of Sigur Ros playing at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, NY last night. A great venue which I visited to see the paintings a few years back. There's a great photo of me on my Bebo page standing in front of a Jackson Pollock. It's easy to dismiss Pollock as child's play, but when you see the art, it's oh so good. Just like Sigur Rós!

Setlist:
Glósoli
Sé Lest
Við spilum endalaust
Sæglópur
Icelandic National Anthem
Inní mér syngur vitleysingur
Hoppípolla
Gobbledigook

Watch it here:
http://current.com/items/89173668_sigur_r_s_moma

EDIT: Thanks to an Anonymous commenter for correcting my silly mistake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MoMA = Museum of Modern Art