Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Annie - new 7" 'I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me'

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Album News: Annie - new 7" 'I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me'


While not quite Album News, per se, anything new from Annie is always special. Her new album Don't Stop is due to be released later this year, and there has been rumours of some sort of collaboration with fellow Swede-popster Robyn. Maybe they should start a side-project called Turnip! I'm so clever sometimes...

Annie-how, on the 14th of July, Annie's new single 'I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me' is being released as a sweet little seven inch single. Annie is due to play Glastonbury this weekend, and if I was going, she is someone I definitely would be checking out.

In an interview with NME Magazine this week, Annie said that if her new album was an animal it would be called Don't Stop The Pig, sounds fabulously like a Dave Matthews Band song. She also indicated that Alex Kapranos (him from Franz Ferdinand) plays lead guitar on 'My Love is Better' and 'Loco'

The video for her new single is already available for viewing, and can be seen here:

No comments: