Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Linkin Park, RDS, Dublin, 22 June 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Setlist: Linkin Park, RDS, Dublin, 22 June 2008

Although Jay-Z is in town for his own show this week, there qas sadly no sign of him last night. (British readers please note, you can catch them together in Milton Keynes on Saturday 29 June). But despite the wind, Linkin Park still put on an electric performance at the RDS.

What I've Done
Faint
No More Sorrow
Wake 2.0
Given Up
Lying From You
Don't Stay
In Pieces
Somewhere I Belong
Points Of Authority
Leave Out All The Rest
Numb
Shadow Of The Day
Valentine's Day
Crawling
In The End
Bleed It Out
Pushing Me Away
Breaking The Habit
A Place For My Head
One Step Closer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

best concert iv ever bin to. dey were unbelievable. d whole arena went crazy when they came on stage and the atmosphere was amazing. we waited five hours in the rain to get tickets tor d pit and it was so worth it.

honestly the best live show iv ever bin to

Anonymous said...

The gig last night was one of the best I've been to for years. LP are brilliant live, they dont say too much but boy they make up for it in their performance. I cant believe they played 21 songs....it flew by...would have loved a few more!! p.s. I wonder if anyone turned up at the Radisson :)

Anonymous said...

This was Definately The BEST gig I've ever been to!!!
Linkin Park Fuckin Owned the RDS on Sunday night!!!
They Got such great feedback from the entire crowd!
I definately know they will come back!
They were sooooo exciting to watch! The set was great, the sounds was great, and most of all LINKIN PARK were Great!!!
Fuckin Amazing show!

...by the way, I'd love to know if anybody was stupid enough to actually go to the airport radisson for an after party, because everyone knows that most bands stay in the four seasons hotel!!! ha, suckers!!!

ps, AWESOME SHOW!!!

Anonymous said...

What a concert, LP put on a great show, bit disapointed not to see Jay-Z!! They are far better live than I thought they would be!! The atmosphere was amazing!! Can't wait until they come to Ireland again!!

Anonymous said...

LINKIN PARK IN DUBLIN WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING IT WAS.. THEY OWNED THE STAGE THAT DAY =]

HOPE THEY PLAY AGAIN I'LL DEF BE GOING TO SEE THEM!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LP rocked the house that night! I've seen them live 3 times before hand but that concert was the best!
Chester didn't miss a note, and the setlist was class! The atmosphere in the crowd was brilliant, everyone was singing along so loudly we drowned out chester in the first song!