Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Howe Gelb at Whelan's postponed

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Live: Howe Gelb at Whelan's postponed

Giant Sand singer Howe Gelb's upcoming show at Whelan's (due to take place on July 31st) has been postponed, to be rescheduled at a later date.

Through all my trawling of Google, I could not find a reason for this, but I am told that tickets for the original show will still be valid for the rescheduled show. Alternatively, you may return the ticket to wherever it was bought (some Ticketmaster no doubt) and get a full refund.

EDIT: Apologies for calling him "Howie" rather than "Howe" in the original post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe, Howe likes it named by Howe ...