Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Counting Crows, O2 Dublin, 8 May 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Setlist: Counting Crows, O2 Dublin, 8 May 2009

Expect a review of this gig later today when I get a chance to put it up.

Setlist:
Sullivan Street
Cowboys
Ghost Train
Have You Seen Me Lately?
Another Horsedreamer's Blues
Miami
Black and Blue
High Life
Le Ballet d'Or
Recovering the Satellites
Hard Candy
A Long December
Come Around
---
Washington Square
Meet on the Ledge (Fairport Convention cover)
Holiday in Spain

1 comment:

Peter said...

What? No Mr. Jones or Round Here? And no chips ahoy from The Hold Steady? OMG I would've asked for my money back! I'm sure the night was great but 'shakin me head' no Mr. Jones?