Swear I'm not Paul: Watch: John Mayer and Jay-Z medley

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Watch: John Mayer and Jay-Z medley

John Mayer was one of Jay-Z's many guests on Friday at his "Answer the Call" concert. John was on stage for a medley of songs, including 'DOA', 'Dirt on Your Shoulder' and '03 Bonnie and Clyde'. Watch the full guest appearance below.

Caution: It's brilliant.

Watch:


Full show setlist:
“Empire State of Mind”
“Where I’m From”
“Brooklyn Go Hard” (with Santigold)
“PSA”
“Heart of the City”
“Already Home” (with Kid Cudi)
“Diamonds Are Forever”
“Jigga My N—-”
“Izzo (H.O.V.A.)”
“Jigga What, Jigga Who”
“U Don’t Know” (with John Mayer)
John Mayer: Riff medley (”‘03 Bonnie & Clyde,” “Run This Town,” “Dirt Off Your Shoulder,” “D.O.A.”)
“D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)” (with John Mayer)
“Run This Town” (with Rihanna and Kanye West)
Kanye West: “Can’t Tell Me Nothing”
Kanye West: “Good Life”
“99 Problems”
“Venus vs. Mars”
Beyonce: “Diva”
“I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)” (with Pharrell)
“On to the Next One” (with Swizz Beatz)
“I Know” (with Pharrell)
“Allure” (with Pharrell)
“Dirt Off Your Shoulder”
“Can’t Knock the Hustle” (with Mary J. Blige)
Mary J. Blige: “The One”
Medley: “Money Ain’t a Thing”/”Excuse me Miss”/”La La La”/”Feelin’ It”/”Fiesta” (remix)/”Lucifer”
“Can I Get A…”
“Big Pimpin’”
“Hard Knock Life”
Moment of silence
“Young Forever”
“Encore” (with Diddy and Kanye West)

No comments: