Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Nick Cave, Vicar Street, 12 October 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Setlist: Nick Cave, Vicar Street, 12 October 2009

Nick Cave brought his dark dirty rock to Vicar Street last night. Setlist from Driver8 on boards.ie from what he can remember, and he also said something about free handcream, but I'm not sure what that's all about!

Setlist:
West Country Girl
Hold On To Yourself
Babe, You Turn Me On
Grinderman
The Weeping Song
The Mercy Seat
Do You Love Me?
Lucy
Lime Tree Arbour
God Is In The House
Love Letter
The Ship Song
Tupelo
Dig, Lazarus, Dig
---
Red Right Hand
Into My Arms

Watch 'Red Right hand' from last night. Phenomenal quality video:

2 comments:

Darren said...

Would love to have caught this gig.

Ronan said...

Yeah, me too. Say it would've been great. I wouldn't be a huge Nick Cave fan, but I'd say he's amazing live.