Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Bell x1, Olympia Theatre, 27 November 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Setlist: Bell x1, Olympia Theatre, 27 November 2009

Bell x1 played for their fans last night at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin. They even took some requests through their official forum, and I was actually attending. What a show. I'll have a full review up later. But for now, here's the setlist.

Setlist:
Ribs of a Broken Umbrella
Reacharound
How Your Heart Is Wired
Bad Skin Day
Next To You (The Way You Make Me Feel interpolation)
My First Born For A Song
Eve, the Apple of My Eye
The Great Defector
Tongue
Flame
Rocky Took A Lover
---
Slowset
Just Like Mister Benn
Allphabet Soup (Once in a Lifetime interpolation)
A Better Band
I See Your Heart and I Raise You Mine >
Do You Realize?

No comments: