Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Oppenheimer, Olympia Theatre, 27 November 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Setlist: Oppenheimer, Olympia Theatre, 27 November 2009

Oppenheimer opened for Bell x1 on the first of their homecoming concerts at the Olympia Theatre last night. They are also supporting Bell x1 on their nationwide tour as well as at the rest of teh Dublin dates.

Setlist:
The Choice
MO
This Is Not a Test
Major Television Events
Single Syllable Colours
I Don't Care What Anybody Says ABout You, I Think You're Alright
Ace of Spades (melodica tease)
Look Up
Six Blocks That Way
This Life

I didn't get any videos of this, but here's the official 'Look Up' video:

No comments: