Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Joe Pug - Messenger

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Album News: Joe Pug - Messenger

Joe Pug will be releasing the follow-up to his fantastic Nation of Heat EP. Messenger will be a full length album, and will be released on February 16th, 2010. It's coming out on Lightning Rod records which is the home of Jason Isbell, and is currently touring with Justin Townes Earle. You can see now why I'm so excited!

Track listing:
1. Messenger
2. How Good You Are
3. Not So Sure
4. The Sharpest Crown
5. The Door Was Always Open
6. The First Time I Saw You
7. Unsophisticated Heart
8. Disguised as Someone Else
9. Bury Me Far (From My Uniform)
10. Speak Plainly, Diana

You can join his mailing list and get a free EP here:








No comments: