Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Blink 182 at the O2

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Live: Blink 182 at the O2

Pop-punk pioneers (although that was in the press release, I had to use it here, I love alliteration) Blink-182 are back from hiatus and will play Dublin's O2 as part of their comeback tour. They're due to play the revamped Point Theatre on August 13th. They last played Dublin in 2005, at the old Point Theatre, and are back from retirement to make a new album and play worldwide.

Tickets are both €44.20 for seating and standing. They go on sale this Thursday (April 1st) at 9 a.m. They'll probably sell out quick enough, so I'd advise you to get your ticket as soon as possible. Blink 182 always put on a great show, and are one of the most entertaining live bands around.

Watch Blink-182 'All the Small Things':

No comments: