Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Tom McRae, Dolan's, 10 March 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Setlist: Tom McRae, Dolan's, 10 March 2010

I remember when Tom McRae first came on the scene with his enchanting debut. I was a huge fan, but for me, nothing of his since has lived up to that first record. Luckily, I'm one of the only ones to think that, and Tom is still gigging and recording goodo. He stopped off in Dolan's in Limerick as part of his current tour, and the lovely Elaine reviewed it over at Rarities, B-Sides and Other Stuff.

Setlist:
Alphabet of Hurricanes
Me and Stetson
Karaoke Soul
Summer of John Wayne
End of the World News (Dose Me Up)
American Spirit
A&B Song
For The Restless
One Mississippi
Still Love You
Walking 2 Hawaii
Silent Boulevard
---
Boy With the Bubblegun

1 comment:

Susie said...

What do you mean? He's even better now. His last album was fantastic.