Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Faithless at the Olympia

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Live: Faithless at the Olympia

I can't get no sleep.... Thinking about the fact that British dance legends Faithless are coming to the Olympia Theatre on Wednesday, 19th May 2010. It'll be a great chance to see Rollo, Sister Bliss, and Maxi Jazz on these shores. They will be promoting their new album The Dance, which is due for release on May 17th, with lead single 'Not Going Home' due May 3rd.

Tickets from €44.20 including booking fee go on sale this Friday, March 12th.

Watch 'Insomnia' at Glastonbury 2002:

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Coolness. Must get my tickets early on Friday, say this could sell out.

Michael said...

Didn't get a chance to see them last time they were here, and I have a wedding on that date. Hopefully a second one is added.