Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Lynyrd Skynyrd, O2 Dublin, 10 March 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Setlist: Lynyrd Skynyrd, O2 Dublin, 10 March 2010

Country-rock stalwarts Lynyrd Skynyrd were at the O2 in Dublin on Wednesday night where they played a whole heap of classic tunes, ending the main set with 'Sweet Home Alabama', and then pleasing all those of you (us) who shout 'Freebird' at every gig, regardless of who is playing. All together now......"Freeeeeebird!"

Setlist:
1. Skynyrd Nation
2. What's Your Name
3. Gimme Back My Bullets > Simple Life
4. I Know A Little
5. That Smell
6. Simple Man
7. Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
8. Down South Jukin'
9. The Needle And The Spoon
10. Tuesday's Gone
11. God & Guns
12. Still Unbroken
13. Gimme Three Steps
14. Call Me The Breeze
15. Sweet Home Alabama
---
16. Free Bird

Watch 'Sweet Home Alabama' from Wednesday night's gig:

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Was there last night. Soooo awesome!

Ronan said...

Did you chant 'Free Bird'? That's all I want to know!

Jamie said...

Haha, I didn't. But there was one or two tools that did. Was it you?

Anonymous said...

They also played a bit of "Simple Life" after Bullets, Which I remember hearing, and I got one of the setlists after the show and it's marked as song #4

Ronan said...

Thanks Anonymous. Will update it now.

Ronan said...

Jamie: I wasn't there myself, but hear it was a great show by all accounts.