Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Punch Brothers - Antifogmatic

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Album News: Punch Brothers - Antifogmatic

Chris Thile (formerly of bluegrass sensations Nickel Creek) is back with another Punch Brothers album. Antifogmatic is due to be released in June, and will contain ten songs, three of which you can watch below. I'm really excited for this album, as I felt their debut Punch was only half a brilliant record. I saw them live at the Sugar Club after Punch's release, and they were a million times better on stage. Hopefully that can be bottled for this upcoming release.

Watch 'This is the Song':


Watch 'Alex':


Watch 'Rye Whiskey':

No comments: