Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Rod Stewart, O2 Dublin, 12 May 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Setlist: Rod Stewart, O2 Dublin, 12 May 2010

The main man Rod Stewart stopped off in Dublin as part of his latest greatest hits and covers tour. Here's what he gave his legion of fans at the O2... (the songs aren't in the right order, so if anyone could correct this, that'd be great)

Setlist:
Some Guys Have All the Luck
It's a Heartache
This Old Heart of Mine
First Cut Is the Deepest
Havin' a Party
Sweet Little Rock & Roller
Rhythm of My Heart
Downtown Train
Tonight's the Night
You're in My Heart
Twistin' the Night Away
Do ya' think I'm sexy?
Forever Young
Proud Mary
Have I Told You Lately
Love Train
Hot legs
Young Turks
Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Sailing
Maggie Mae

Watch 'Rhythm of My Heart':

No comments: