Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Glasvegas at the Academy

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Live: Glasvegas at the Academy

No, it's not another gig announcement, it's yet another venue change. In order to accommodate a few more people, Glasvegas's Whelan's gig has been moved to The Academy. Tickets for the original venue will still work, but it'll also allow Ticketmaster to sell some more!

Their debut album, Glasvegas, is set to be number 1 in the UK this week. Something I definitely didn't expect, but also gives me a chance to stick my tongue out at my former editor who said "Who?" when I wanted to interview them way back in January.

Watch 'Daddy's Gone' on Later with Jools Holland:

No comments: