Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Bon Iver at the National Stadium

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Live: Bon Iver at the National Stadium

Disappointed you didn't get a ticket to Bon Iver at Tripod? (You should be ashamed, tickets were on sale for weeks before selling out). Well if you'll admit to your shame, you can buy a ticket for Bon Iver's return to Dublin in December.

The man who is know to his parents as Justin Vernon will play the National Stadium on November 3rd. Tickets cause an inflationary €27.50 (it's worth it), and go on sale on Monday.

Oh and I also got my hands on Justin Vernon's album (under his own name) Hazeltons today. I'll let you know what I think!

Watch Bon Iver - 'Skinny Love'

No comments: