Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Backstreet Boys, O2 Dublin, 13 November 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Setlist: Backstreet Boys, O2 Dublin, 13 November 2009

Everybody! Backstreet's Back in Dublin. Well they were, for one night only. Backstreet Boys played Dublin's O2 Arena (formerly the Point Theatre) on Friday night, and went down a storm! They visited Ireland as part of their European This Is Us tour.

Setlist:
1. Backstreet's Back
2. We've got it Going on
3. PDA
4. Quit playing games
5. As long as you love me
6. This is us
7. Show me the meaning
8. All I have to Give
9. She's A Dream
10.I'll never break your heart
11.The Call
12.The One
13.Bigger
14.Shape of my Heart
15.I want it that way
16 More Than That
17 Undone
18 Incomplete
19 All Of Your Life (you need love)
20 Larger Than Life
21 Bye Bye Love
22 Straight Through My Heart

Watch 'Backstreet's Back' live at the O2 Dublin:

No comments: