Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Cold War Kids - Loyalty to Loyalty

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Album News: Cold War Kids - Loyalty to Loyalty

Cold War Kids
The tracklist and release date for Cold War Kids new album, Loyalty to Loyalty have been confirmed. The album is due for release on September 8th by Downtown Records. So expect an Irish release on September 5th!

The tracklist is as follows:
01. "Against Privacy"
02. "Mexican Dogs"
03. "Every Valley Is Not A Lake"
04. "Something Is Not Right With Me"
05. "Welcome To The Occupation"
06. "Golden Gate Jumpers"
07. "Avalanche In B"
08. "I've Seen Enough"
09. "Every Man I Fall For"
10. "Dreams Old Men Dream"
11. "On The Night My Love Broke Through"
12. "Relief"
13. "Cryptomnesia"

No comments: