Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Leonard Cohen to play O2 Point Depot

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Live: Leonard Cohen to play O2 Point Depot

Leonard Cohen O2 Dublin
It'll never be just "The O2" to me. Unless they give me free tickets of course! Plus people are bound to call it "The Point" still. We used to have a shop at home and even though there had been three or four different owners since "Jack", we still always called it "Jack's". Didn't matter that a guy called Paul (not me either) owned it, we all still kept our name - the name we knew.

Anyhow, this December, Leonard Cohen returns to Ireland (his Royal Kilmainham shows went down a treat) to play the Point, sorry the O2. He'll play there December 1st. No details of tickets or prices yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

No comments: