Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Bonnie Prince Billy at Whelan's

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Live: Bonnie Prince Billy at Whelan's

Will Oldham, also known as Bonnie 'Prince' Billy will be playing Whelan's in Dublin along with the Cairo Gang on June 28th. The Bonnie Prince will be in town to promote his new album For the Wonder Show of the World. This new album is a much more stripped down album than his previous record, Beware, but stands strongly beside everything else in his catalogue.

Tickets cost €29 and are on sale now.

Watch 'I Am Goodbye' from Beware:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I really need 2 tickets for either night. I was supposed to buy them but left it too late, anyone with two spare? 0864024161